|School||School of Business|
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - Accounting, Audit, and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - International Business Management
|Academic and Professional Designations|
- M.Sc., Masters in Mathematics, McNeese State University, Louisiana, USA
- McNeese State University, Scholarship Recipient, Grad Fest 2009
- B.Sc., Bachelors in Mathematics, Andhra University, India
- Educator Certification, Texas State Board of Education Certification in Mathematics, USA
- Intercultural Communication Teaching Certificate, Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON
- MATH71775 - Business Math
- STAT72105 - Statistics
- MATH1453 - Mathematics for Business
|Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Technology Integration
- Student Motivation
- Differentiate Instruction
- Excellent Quantitative
- Computing Annuities
- Classroom Managemet
- Curriculum Development
- Statistical Techniques
- Time Management
- Performance Assessments
- Lesson Planning Expertise
- Problem Solving & Analytics
|Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- A mathematics professional combined with 10 years of successful and diverse teaching experiences. Capable of writing and developing curriculum for all levels of math courses.
- Facilitated comprehensive math development and support using individual and cooperative learning methodologies.
- Engaged in industry workshops and relevant technology training.
|Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
- Online course creation: STAT72105
- Worked as a technical subject matter expert (SME) on developing an online statistics course.
|Additional Information||As a dedicated teaching professional and scholar, my philosophy of education encompasses a highly student-centered, constructivist, engaging, positive and collaborative team member.|