- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - Accounting, Audit and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - International Business Management
Academic and Professional Designations ||
PhD in Business Administration from Western University, Ivey Business School
Master of Business Administration from Queen's University, Smith School of Business
Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- MGMT72095 - Project Management with International Relations
- COMP72370 - Information Systems Management
Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Self-directed learning
- Technology-mediated learning
Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- Experience managing a broad variety of information systems project implementations within organizations across industry sectors
- Ongoing professional development in areas of case research development, sustainability including carbon literacy training, indigenous studies
Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
- Gravill, J., (2021), "Mark's Supply Information Systems Project Selection Dilemma", Administrative Sciences Association of Canada Conference Proceedings.
- Gravill, J., (2020), 'The Race in the Cannabis Screening Device Industry: Will Guard-Ex Be a Winner?', Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 22(14),12-22.
- Lenos, D. McKenna, R. and Gravill, J., (2019), 'Sunrise Construction: Time Tracking System Crisis', Case Research Journal, 39(4), 37-49.
Additional Information||Active interest in initiatives supporting sustainability and Principles for Responsible Management Education, including case research and development projects|