School of Applied Computer Science and Information Technology
School of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
|Academic and Professional Designations|
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MSc in Software Engineering
- BSc in Industrial Engineering (Systems Analysis)
- BSc in Software Engineering
|Program/ School Portfolio|
- School of Applied Computer Science and Information Technology
- School of Creative Industries
|Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Higher Education
- Software Engineering
|Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- 4 years in an academic leadership role at Conestoga College.
- 5 years of academic experience as faculty and program coordinator at Sheridan College.
- 8 years of industrial experience in the field of software development and research in model driven software engineering.
|Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications|
- "A Model-driven Approach for the Generation of Configurations for Highly Available Software Systems", Journal of Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: A NASA Journal, 2018.
- "A UML-based domain specific modeling language for service availability management", Journal of Computer Standards & Interfaces, 2016.
- "A Modal-based Approach to Web Application Design for Older Adults using MVC Design Pattern", 18th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 2016.
- A Model Driven Approach for Availability Management Framework Configurations Generation, USPTO#: US8752003 B2, 2014.
- Heuristic approach on checking service instance protection for availability management framework (AMF) configurations, USPTO #: US 8584090, 2014.
- Heuristic approach on checking service instance protection for availability management framework (AMF) configurations, USPTO #: US 8584090 B2, 2013.