|School ||Creative Industries|
|Program||Bachelor of Design (Honours)|
|Academic and Professional Designations|
- MFA, Media Design, Full Sail University, Florida
- BAA, Fashion, Ryerson University, Toronto
- Studio VI, GRDN73200 6, Bachelor of Design (2018-01 - 2019-04)
- Thesis I, GRDN74110 9, Bachelor of Design (2018-01 - 2018-04)
- Studio V, GRDN73100 5, Bachelor of Design (2017-09 - 2018-12)
- Studio II, GRDN71200 1, Bachelor of Design (2016-01 - 2019-04)
- Studio IV, GRDN72200 2, Bachelor of Design (2016-01 - 2016-04)
|Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- Graphic Designer, Viqua (2002-01 - 2009-08)
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator, Coppley Apparel Group (1999-06 - 2002-01)
|Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
- PEQAB program review preparation working with curriculum to map and improve course-learning outcomes to align with program learning outcomes.
- PEQAB review for Bachelor of Design ensuring that all documents and evidence is aligned for the BDes PEQAB review in 2019.
- ONCAT Bridge for Graphic Design Diplomas working through pathway agreements and bridging components for students from nine different diplomas to bridge into level five of BDes.