Fall 2023 full-time registration and enrolment information
- Student access to fall term timetables starts August 14, 2023.
- Elective selection starts August 14, 2023.
- Registration for part-time courses starts September 5, 2023. Students can begin submitting forms on August 28, 2023.
- The Student Portal opens August 14, 2023, at which time students may add/drop courses for the term.
- If students cannot complete registration through the Student Portal, they must complete a Course Change Request Form found in the Student Portal, under the "Services" tab, "My Forms" sub-tab.
- Elective requests for students should not be added to the Course Change Request Form. To add electives on behalf of a student, please use the Faculty ECC form through Laserfiche.
- The Course Change Request and ECC form can be initiated by a student or faculty.
Log in to Laserfiche.
- Username: Your full Conestoga email address.
- Password: The same password as your network login.
When communicating with a student, it is your responsibility to ensure:
- the accuracy of the course/section number
- a timetable conflict doesn't occur due to the added course(s)
If a student needs to be
force enrolled into a course section, the approval of the program chair is required, along with an explanation for the force enrol. For example: allowing a timetable conflict or allowing a student to take a course when they are missing a prerequisite.
Supplemental requests can now be completed through Laserfiche, initiated by a student or faculty. Refer to Faculty instructions for supplemental requests (pdf).
Extra course fees
A full-time cohort student is one who has been admitted to and enrolled in a minimum of 70 per cent of the hours, or 66 2/3 per cent of the courses in the current session/level of the program of study.
Extra course fees will apply for additional courses (above the normal course load for the session). Students are encouraged to follow their program design and refer to their Progress Report regularly (Student Portal > My Courses tab) to ensure they are selecting electives and program options in the appropriate level(s). Re-enrolment in failed or missed courses will result in additional course fees.
Students must pay fees for part-time and additional courses via the Student Portal within 48 hours of the course being added by the Enrolment Officer. For international students who have added surplus courses in their level and qualify for the domestic rate, fees and course adjustments will be done automatically by the Registrar's Office.
Part-time Studies (Day Courses) registration
Part-time Studies (Day Courses) registration begins on the first day of classes through the
Student Portal. An individual requesting registration for a course that is not available through their student portal and part of a full-time cohort program, must follow the
Part-time studies (day courses) registration process.
Student campus change request
Level 1 students
Level 2 students and above
Students must contact their program coordinator (PC) or Student Success Advisor (SSA). If a seat at the requested campus is available:
1. PC or SSA must complete the Course Change Request - Faculty form in Laserfiche, as students do not have the change campus option on their form version.
- Check ‘YES’ beside ‘Do you want to change the campus’.
- Select the appropriate campus from the drop-down menu.
- In the ‘Program Team Comments’ box, add any relevant comments (e.g. effective Fall 2023 term).
- Click ‘Submit’.
2. The form will be automatically routed to the program chair for approval.
- If rejected, the PC and student will be notified by email.
- If approved, the form will be routed to the Enrolment Officer team to process the campus change. The PC and student will be notified by email. **The student does not need to complete any other forms (Withdrawal, Advanced Standing, etc.).