Spring 2022 full-time registration and enrolment information
- Student access to spring term timetables starts April 18, 2022.
- Elective selection starts April 18, 2022.
- Registration for part-time courses starts May 9, 2022.
- The Student Portal opens April 18, 2022, at which time students may add/drop courses for the term.
- If students cannot complete registration through the
Student Portal, they must complete a Course Change Request Form found in the Student Portal, under the "Services" tab, "My Forms" sub-tab.
NEW: Elective requests for students
should not be added to the Course Change Request Form. To add electives on behalf of a student, please use the new Faculty ECC form through
- The Course Change Request and ECC form can be initiated by a student or faculty.
Log in to
- Username: Your full Conestoga email address.
- Password: The same password as your network login.
- Supplemental requests can now be completed through Laserfiche. A Supplemental request can be initiated by a student or faculty. Refer to
Faculty instructions for supplemental requests (pdf).
When communicating with a student, it is your responsibility to ensure:
- the accuracy of the course/section number
- a timetable conflict doesn't occur due to the added course(s)
If a student needs to be
force enrolled into a course section, the approval of the program chair is required, along with an explanation for the force enrol. For example: allowing a timetable conflict or allowing a student to take a course when they are missing a prerequisite.
Extra course fees
A full-time cohort student is one who has been admitted to and enrolled in a minimum of 70 per cent of the hours, or 66 2/3 per cent of the courses in the current session/level of the program of study.
Extra course fees will apply for additional courses (above the normal course load for the session). Students are encouraged to follow their program design and refer to their Progress Report regularly (Student Portal > My Courses tab) to ensure they are selecting electives and program options in the appropriate level(s). Re-enrolment in failed or missed courses will result in additional course fees.
Students must pay fees for part-time and additional courses via the Student Portal within 48 hours of the course being added by the Enrolment Officer. For International students who have added surplus courses in their level and qualify for the domestic rate, fees and course adjustments will be done automatically by the Registrar's Office.
Part-time Studies (Day Courses) registration
Part-time Studies (Day Courses) registration begins on the first day of classes through the
Student Portal. An individual requesting registration for a course that is not available through their student portal and part of a full-time cohort program, must follow the
Part-time studies (day courses) registration process.