Bring your own device
As part of Conestoga's commitment to innovative learning strategies, the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative is designed to enhance your learning experience. Through the use of online and mobile technologies in and out of the classroom, you will be able to access course materials, participate in collaborative learning environments and build the technological skills needed in today's workforce.view device requirements
This handbook provides students with program-specific information. The material in this handbook is accurate at the date of posting and is applicable for the current academic year. Program handbooks are updated yearly and students must check for the current edition.
Meet the faculty
The faculty and administrative staff are committed to delivering innovative, career-focused programming designed to support student success.
Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
Explore our campus & labs
100% of the students from the class of 2015 graduated within four years.Retention/Attrition:
- 96.3% of the students enrolled in the winter 2015 semester returned in fall 2015, putting attrition at 3.7%.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2016 semester returned in fall 2016, putting attrition at 0%.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2017 semester returned in fall 2017, putting attrition at 0%.
- 95.1% of the students enrolled in the winter 2018 semester returned in fall 2018, putting attrition at 4.9%.
- 97.6% of the students enrolled in the winter 2019 semester returned in fall 2019, putting attrition at 2.4%.
From the graduating class of 2017, 60% of graduates participated in the collection of data. Of the respondents, 67% were employed in the field of interior design within six months of graduation.
Please note the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities has not officially released 2017-18 KPI data.
From the graduating class of 2018, 8% of the graduates applied to graduate school.Please note the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities has not officially released 2017-18 KPI data.
Year 2 students must purchase a kit of markers and gouache from the bookstore at a cost of approximately $200* + tax.
* amounts estimated based on 2020-21 costs.
Follow us on social media and see what life is like as a Condor.