Applying as a Canadian applicant
Domestic students should apply online or by phone at 1-888-892-2228.
Applying as an International applicant
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
This handbook provides students with program-specific information. The material in this handbook is accurate at the date of posting and is applicable for the current academic year. Program handbooks are updated yearly and students must check for the current edition.
Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
Explore our campus & labs
Student supplied toolkits
For your program, you will need a tool kit to work on your projects in your various lab classes. Conestoga College, in partnership with Graybar Canada and Klein Tools, offers a high quality and competitively priced kit which includes:
- 3/16" x 4" HD Slot Cabinet Screwdriver
- #2 x 4" Phillips Screwdriver
- 8" WireMan Diagonal Cutting Dipped HandlePliers
- 9-1/4" lase edge Side Cutting (Lineman's) Dipped HandlePliers
- 6" WireMan Long-Nose Dipped Handle Pliers
- #1 Green Robertson Screwdriver
- #2 Red Robertson Screwdriver
- 1/8" x 4" Slim Electronics Cabinet Screwdriver
- T-Stripper, 10-18 AWG
- Digital Autoranging MultMeter (CATIII)
- 500mA (500V) Fuse (spare)
- 10A (1000V) Fuse (spare)
The tool kit is approximately $200, however if you have tools at home, you are more than welcome to bring and use those. Please note that the CATIII DMM is required. This kit is available for purchase at the Cambridge campus during the first two weeks of school in September. You will receive more instructions during your orientation session.
Follow us on social media and see what life is like as a Condor.