These courses are available for students working towards completing a Conestoga College diploma or certificate which requires General Education elective credits.
Students may need to take a General Education elective in part-time status if:
- they are registered in a part-time program.
- they need to retake an elective course due to unsuccessful completion in a past term.
- they missed taking their elective in a past term.
- the Course Add Deadline for full-time General Education elective options has passed.
- they want to take an elective in advance of the designated level to lessen their future course load.
Please note: courses taken through part-time studies are subject to course fees. The fee is not included in full-time tuition.
|Course code||Course name||Section||Start date||End date||Delivery mode||Delivery schedule||Course registration opens||Course add deadline|
|LIBS1920||Indigenous Studies: The North American Journey||6||Sept. 6||Dec. 17||Online - Synchronous||Wed. 6-9 p.m.||July 25||Sept. 14|
Multiculturalism: Canadian Diversity Project||1||Sept. 6||Oct. 22||Online - Asynchronous||Asynchronous||July 25||Sept. 14|
|LIBS1940||Identity in Popular Culture: From Avatars to Vampires||1||Sept. 12||Oct. 29||Online - Asynchronous||Asynchronous||July 25||Sept. 20|
Log in to the
Student Portal > Browse Continuing Education Courses tab > Enter Course Code from list above > Add to cart and checkout