Applying as a Canadian applicant
Applying as an International applicant
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
Admissions - September 2022
- An Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university, in one of the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Or related field
- Or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in mechanical engineering-related work.
Note re: admission requirements
- Applicants with transcripts from institutions where the language of instruction is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency with a minimum test score on one of the following language proficiency tests or equivalent scores from another internationally recognized English language test:
- TOEFL iBT 88
- IELTS 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0
- CAEL 70 with no sub-test band scores less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6
- We offer a language program for students whose English language skills are below the standard required for admission but all other admission criteria have been met. You will be eligible for admission to the graduate certificate program after completion of level 4 of the General Arts and Science - English Language Studies (ELS) program with an overall grade average of 80% and no grade less than 75%. Your placement in the ELS program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS
Canadian admissions contact
International admissions contact
- Submit a completed Conestoga College Program Application Form.
- Submit proof of Admission Requirements. Review Apply to a Program to learn how.
- Applicants presenting work experience as part of their admission requirements must submit a resume and references. Please submit these documents directly to the Conestoga College Admissions Office.
- Final acceptance is based on a review of the admissions requirements.
You might be eligible to enter a program at an advanced level, or be exempt from a course, if you have formal post-secondary education. Learn more about
credit transfer opportunities.
Some Conestoga programs have pathways for current students, including certificate-to-diploma, diploma-to-diploma and diploma-to-degree opportunities. Learn more about
pathways at Conestoga.
Conestoga partners with other post-secondary institutions, allowing students the opportunity to study elsewhere, usually in pursuit or an academic credential. Learn more about
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.