Admissions - September 2022
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C (min 60%) or U (min 50%), or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications (COMM1250), or equivalent min 60%
- Grade 12 Mathematics, C (min 60%) or U (min 50%), or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Mathematics (MATH1375) min 60%
- For more information on preparatory programs, visit Academic Upgrading
- An academic strength is calculated by averaging the submitted marks of required subjects. Minimum average considered is 65%. If more than one mark is received for a required subject, the highest mark will be used in the calculation.
- Ten (10) additional marks are added to each Advanced level, OAC, U, U/C, and post-secondary course used in the calculation of academic strength
- A sound mathematical and English background is important for success in this program and is considered during the admission selection process. Minimum cutoffs apply.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.