Applying as a Canadian applicant
Domestic students should apply online or by phone at 1-888-892-2228.
Applying as an International applicant
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
Admissions - January 2024
- An Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent with an overall average grade of B or above (as assessed, by country, to Ontario standards) in any of these areas:
- computer science
- computer programming/analystOR
- A Degree in mathematics or statistics,OR
- Applicants must have successfully graduated from the Business Analytics or Information Technology Business Analysis Ontario Graduate Certificate OR equivalent Graduate Certificate in other relevant disciplines that offer a significant level of analytics in their curriculum (such as health informatics).OR
- A minimum of 3 years of related industry/professional experience.
Note re: admission requirements
- Applicants possessing degrees/diplomas from institutions where the language of instruction was not English will be required to provide test scores as evidence of their English language proficiency. Test scores, if required, would be a minimum of TOEFL iBT 88 (effective January 2024 with no individual skill less than 22; IELTS 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0; CAEL 70 with no sub-test band scores less than 60; PTE Academic 58; Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6; Cambridge Exams 180 with no individual score less than 170; or equivalent scores in other recognized standard tests of English.
- We offer a language program for students whose English language skills are below the standard required for admission but who have met all other admission criteria. You will be eligible for admission to the degree program after completion of level 4 of the General Arts and Science – English Language Studies (ELS) program with an overall grade average of 80% and no grade less than 75%. Your placement in the ELS program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS.
Canadian admissions contact
International admissions contact
- Submit a completed Conestoga College Program Application Form.
- Submit proof of Admission Requirements. Review Apply to a Program to learn how.
- Final selection is made following an assessment of the admission requirements.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.