As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves around the world and in our local community, Conestoga continues to adjust plans based on the guidance provided by our local Public Health authority.
This site is the primary resource for information regarding the college’s response. Please continue to check back for the latest information.
View latest updates for a snapshot of recent changes.
Mobile safety app
A pre-screening assessment is available through Conestoga’s mobile safety app and must be filled out prior to each visit. The app will also provide you with your entrance location.Download the mobile safety App
Academic delivery plan
Conestoga has developed an academic delivery plan for 2021. These decisions continue to be based on the advice of public health authorities.VIEW YOUR PROGRAM DELIVERY PLAN
This section reflects the last three dates of entries.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding the college's response to COVID-19, please email
Update: Monday, January 17, 2022, 2:15 p.m.
- Changes to FAQ: All Students and FAQ: Employees:
- Questions added:
- Will I be required to wear a mask on campus?
- Can I wear my own mask on campus?
- Can I wear my KN95 or N95 mask instead of a college-issued mask?
- Changes to Vaccine FAQ:
- Questions removed:
- I am an employee currently working remotely. Do I need to upload proof of vaccination by October 15?
- I am an employee and do not plan to get vaccinated. What will happen?
Update: Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
- Update to Resources: COVID-19 protocols to respond to exposure, symptoms or positive test results for individuals on campus have been updated