As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves around the world and in our local community, Conestoga continues to adjust plans based on the guidance provided by our local Public Health authority.
This site is the primary resource for information regarding the college’s response. Please continue to check back for the latest information.
View latest updates for a snapshot of recent changes.
Mobile safety app
A pre-screening assessment is available through Conestoga’s mobile safety app and must be filled out prior to each visit. The app will also provide you with your entrance location.Download the mobile safety App
Academic delivery plan
Conestoga has developed an academic delivery plan for 2021. These decisions continue to be based on the advice of public health authorities.VIEW YOUR PROGRAM DELIVERY PLAN
This section reflects the last three dates of entries.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding the college's response to COVID-19, please email
Update: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 4:45 p.m.
Update: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
- Change to Vaccine FAQ:
- Question added:
- Will Conestoga offer COVID-19 testing or accept a negative test as an alternative to proof of vaccination?
- Changes to FAQ: All Students:
- Question updated:
- When can I expect more information about the delivery of my program for the winter 2022 term?
- Question deleted:
- How will the fall term be delivered?
Update: Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
- Addition to Conestoga community updates: COVID-19 Vaccine education modules now available for students and employees
Keeping our community safe: New procedures for learning and working at Conestoga