As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves around the world and in our local community, Conestoga continues to adjust plans based on the guidance provided by our local Public Health authority.
This site is the primary resource for information regarding the college’s response. Please continue to check back for the latest information.
View latest updates for a snapshot of recent changes.
Mobile safety app
A pre-screening assessment is available through Conestoga’s mobile safety app and must be filled out prior to each visit. The app will also provide you with your entrance location.Download the mobile safety App
Academic delivery plan
Conestoga has developed an academic delivery plan for the fall and winter terms. These decisions continue to be based on the advice of public health authorities.VIEW YOUR PROGRAM DELIVERY PLAN
This section reflects the last three dates of entries.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding the college's response to COVID-19, please email
Update: Monday, May 10, 2021, 9:45 a.m.
Update: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 12:45 p.m.
Update: Monday, May 3, 2021, 12:00 p.m.
- Changes to FAQ: Employees:
- Questions added:
- What are the start and end dates of the spring term?
- Will there be a Student Success Week during the spring term?
- Is July 2 a holiday?
- Who will be on campus during the spring term?
- Questions removed:
- What are the start and end dates of the winter term?
- Will there be a Student Success Week during the winter term?
- Who will be on campus during the winter term?
Keeping our community safe: New procedures for learning and working at Conestoga