eTexts at Conestoga
eTexts at Conestoga is an integration of digital resources within program fees. It allows students access to high quality digital resources at approximately 40 per cent off the price of printed texts.
About eTexts at Conestoga
Students in a number of Conestoga programs will be participating in Conestoga's eText initiative. Programs included in Conestoga's eText initiative use the Institutional Pay Model where eText fees are collected with registration fees at the beginning of each semester. Participation in this initiative is mandatory.
Benefits of eTexts
- students have access to course resources on the first day of class
- students get high quality digital resources at approximately 40 per cent off the price of printed texts
- students can access course resources anytime and anywhere (100 per cent access online and offline)
- students permanently own eTexts
- students can print eTexts
For more information and support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.