eTexts at Conestoga
eTexts at Conestoga is an integration of digital resources within program fees. It allows students access to high quality digital resources at approximately 40 per cent off the price of printed texts.
Students in a number of Conestoga programs participate in Conestoga's eText initiative. Programs included in this initiative use the Institutional Pay Model where eText fees are collected with registration fees at the beginning of each semester. Participation in this initiative is mandatory.
Benefits of eTexts
- students have access to course resources on the first day of class
- students get high quality digital resources at approximately 40 per cent off the price of printed texts
- students can access course resources anytime and anywhere (100 per cent access online and offline)
- students permanently own eTexts
- students can print eTexts
Consult the list below to find out if your program is part of the eText initiative.
Consult the Fee Details to review costs associated with different eText programs.
|Course Code||Course Title||Fee|
|ACCT1030||Introductory Financial Accounting I||98|
|ACCT1040||Introductory Financial Accounting II||98|
|COMP1056||Business Computing Applications||90|
|MATH1010||Business Mathematics I||36|
|MATH1020||Business Mathematics II||18|
|MATH1740||Math Fundamentals II||92|
|MATH1820||Foundations of Business Math||80|
|OPER1160||Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management||72|
|OPER1420||Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management||72|