Admissions - May 2024
- An Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent OR equivalent work experience in a related field
- Applicants not meeting the credential requirement must submit a resume including references outlining related work experience.
Note re: admission requirements
- Applicants with transcripts from institutions where the language of instruction is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency with a minimum test score on one of the following language proficiency tests or equivalent scores from another internationally recognized English language test:
- TOEFL iBT 88
- IELTS 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0
- CAEL 70 with no sub-test band scores less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6
- Submit proof of admission requirements.
- Final selection is made following an assessment of the admission requirements.
- Applicants not meeting the credential requirement must submit a resume outlining work experience and career goals. Please submit the resume directly to the Conestoga College Admissions Office.
- This program is designed for the mature learner. Students will be required to carry out independent research and learning throughout the program
- Students are expected to have a working knowledge of personal computers including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and the internet. Students will be required to perform computer work for course work and projects outside of class. Keyboarding skills are required.
- This is an eText program. Learn about our eText initiative.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.