Bachelor of Environmental Public Health (Honours)
To successfully complete this program, students are required to bring a tablet computer that meets the specific minimum requirements.
It is strongly recommended students purchase a Microsoft Surface 4 or higher, as it meets all the specifications and is currently the professional standard used. Other tablets may be purchased as long as it meets the minimum specifications noted below. For exclusive Conestoga College discounts on Surface products, visit the Conestoga College Microsoft store.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor (CPU): Intel i5 processor
- Memory (RAM): 4GB RAM
- Webcam functionality
- Audio capability (speakers and a quality headset/microphone)
- Storage: 128GB
- LCD Panel: 12” or greater
- Mouse and keyboard: wireless mouse, keyboard and protective keyboard case
- Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus (free edition)
- It is strongly recommended to purchase a Windows tablet as a MAC OS and ATOM operating systems will NOT meet the minimum system requirements.
- The college provides the following software for free:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Publisher).
If you have any questions or concerns about the minimum system requirements, please contact your program coordinator.