Post co-op, graduate, part-time and summer job opportunities at Conestoga online using MyCareer. There is no cost for employers. Recruitment agencies are required to pay a nominal fee.
- Register for an account:
- Complete the Employer Account Registration.
- An email will be sent once your account has been approved.
- Post a job opportunity:
- Log in to MyCareer.
- Select Co-op Recruiting for co-op or Career Services Recruiting for all other types.
- Complete the required fields. The more detail you provide in the job description, the better selection of suitable candidates you will receive.
- Once your job posting has been approved and made live you will be notified via email.
Need more information about co-op before posting? Explore co-op recruitment for co-op program information and employer responsibilities for important details.
Manage your recruitment with MyCareer
- Target students from specific programs and clusters of programs.
- Monitor the number of students who have viewed your job posting.
- Retrieve co-op applications and schedule interviews – all online.
(Applications are available one day after the posting closes).
- View your saved job postings and easily re-post without having to re-enter information.
- Retrieve your Ontario tax credit letter online.
Need assistance with the MyCareer system? Email: MyCareer@conestogac.on.ca