For new students
Applicants: Please submit all new applications through the
Ocas.ca international applicant portal.
Note: Do not use the Ontariocolleges.ca application link for domestic students. Domestic applications for international students will not be accepted.
Agents: Log in to the
Ocas.ca international agent portal.
Within the Ontariocolleges.ca International Portal, you can:
- Create an international application to Conestoga College
- View a list of available programs
- Pay the $100.00 application fee (payments made via Flywire)
- Submit an application for review (i.e., following payment)
- Upload supporting documentation (e.g. transcripts, study permits, etc.)
- View the status of your application(s)
- Print Letters of Acceptance
- Confirm acceptance of an offer
- Update your personal information
Completed applications with fully paid application fees will be processed in a timely manner. Upon payment through Flywire, it is important you return to your application to select “submit”. You (or your agent) will be advised via email notification if additional supporting documents or information is still required. Processing of applications can only occur once all information has been received.
Incomplete applications will be held as long as the program remains open. After a program has closed, an incomplete application will also be closed.
For additional questions about applying as an international applicant to Conestoga College, please email email@example.com.
For support inquiries related to your username or password on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal, please contact
Thinking about deferring to another intake and have unanswered questions? Download the International Student Deferral Guide (pdf) for important information.
For second programs
Second program applications can be submitted while you are studying in your current program or after you have completed your first program at Conestoga. As programs fill quickly, you are encouraged to submit your application as early as possible.
The International Office manages all second program applications for existing students. The admissions team creates the new application internally and ensures access to OCAS is given so you can access your acceptance once it is issued.
- Complete the second program application form. Once your form has been submitted, please allow up to 14 business days to process your request.
- An application fee is not required for most second program applications, however, some exceptions apply.
Important: Program and campus changes are not permitted once an acceptance letter has been issued.
- Ensure your personal information, including your local Canadian address, is up-to-date in the
- Applications will be evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications must be received no later than three weeks prior to the start of the term.
- International Admissions does not maintain waitlists for programs.
- If your program of interest is closed, there is no guarantee that your request can be accommodated.